We deliver peace of mind
Home inspection services in Yuba City CA and all over Yuba County, CA. We perform home inspections for home buyers, real estate agents, investors, general contractors, banks and private lenders.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
IWe’re in real estate, so we know how stressful it can be to find the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such a big investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t as it seems. You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of mind – The number one reason to get a home inspection is peace of mind. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your protection, but also for the protection and enjoyment of future occupants in your new home.
You’ll want to know about any potential dangers lurking in your new home before it’s too late! These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives!
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These could affect the value of the house as well as its insurability and tax status. It is better to be informed about these issues before you buy.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. A professional home inspection will let you know exactly what you are getting into before you purchase. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Find out about safety issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections to ensure our customers have peace of mind about their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You’re about to buy a house. Do you know what your inspector is going to find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. You don’t want to risk losing thousands of dollar because you didn’t do this!
1510 Poole Blvd.Yuba City CA 95993United States
Our Newest Profiles